Dark Fantasy Kit is a realistic-looking 3D environment package with a unique, menacing, dark style. The asset contains 550+ prefabs and supports modular workflow.
⚔️Support: Submit any question.
- Unique style in a combination of gothic and Moroccan architecture.
- Modular workflow with 550+ prefabs
- Prop models with many color and style variants
- Scripted doors, windows, and chests
- 3 Demo Scenes
- Stained Glass Shader (built-in only)
- Works with Built-In, URP, HDRP
Unique style for evil overlords
For evil overlords who gain their riches off the poor peasant’s sweat and blood, who display their authority and oppression in forms of not just military power or deadly magic, but with their environment.
550+ prefabs for modular workflow
- 214 architectural elements (walls, floors, stairs, pillars, arches, roofs, and beams).
- 43 pieces of furniture (chairs, beds, cupboards, desks, drawers, shelves). The drawers and doors are moveable and openable.
- 66 decorations (flags, carpets, curtains, tapestry, valance, tablecloth, paintings, and sculptures)
- 25 props (books)
- 89 containers (chests, crates, and vases)
- 52 different light sources (crystals, lamps, candles, and braziers)
- 10 doors, gates, and windows.
We are using a 2k resolution PBR texture setup: albedo, normal map, and a combined metallic-smoothness-ambient occlusion for optimized memory usage.
We included three demo scenes which you can also test right now, before buying the asset: Download and try
- Temple of the Scorpion God (FPS)
- Evil Mastermind Manor (FPS)
- Chamber of the Dark Overlord (Top-Down)
Manually tested in the following Unity Versions
2019 LTS, 2020.1.6f both in Built-In, URP, and HDRP
Note: Demo Scenes are created in Built-In. Lighting works differently in URP and HDRP.
Perfect for any game genre, including:
- FPS games
- Third Person games
- Top-Down games
- Fantasy games
Join in on the discussion on Discord for support and answers to the most common questions.